Begin as you mean to go on
Social Media Is Not Marketing
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
So I think social media has ruined us a little bit cause we're just, hyper-focused on making those reels and those TikToks and in that hustle and grind, we actually neglect to create a marketing system because that part never feels urgent
Sometimes business owners seem to be hyper-focused on making the reels and TikToks, and in that hustle and grind we neglect to create a marketing system because that part doesn’t feel urgent. It’s time to shift your focus to long-term assets that will give you long-term results.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [01:28] Where we’re going wrong
- [02:57] Change your mindset
- [03:10] What is marketing?
- [04:32] The job of marketing
- [05:44] So what is social media for?
- [06:46] Choosing a marketing channel
- [07:34] What you can and can’t automate
- [13:26] WWKD: When referrals run out
Connect with Us:
- On Instagram
- Join our Service CEOs Facebook group!
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital