Begin as you mean to go on
Life After the Mastermind with Kronda Adair
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
If you're getting comfortable, that means you're probably making yourself vulnerable to something that's going to hit you that's out of your control, and you want to at least think about how do I make my business resilient.
Today, we're talking about what comes after the mastermind. I know a percentage of CEOs out there are course and program junkies, so if that's you, this episode will be especially valuable.
It can be addictive and somewhat comforting to keep signing up for programs where you're held in a container and don't have to step out on your own. Don’t get me wrong. I’m a big fan of coaching. I definitely believe that you should always have somebody coaching you who is further along than you, somebody who can show you how to avoid the inevitable road bumps that come up when building a business.
But I also think it’s easy to get stuck in the pattern of going from program to program, especially when you’ve got endless amounts of marketing hitting your inbox or filling your Facebook feed. All this pressure to join the next big thing keeps you jumping from one program to the next without really being mindful if it’s actually the right move for you and your business.
In this episode, I share the signs to look out for that you’ve maxed out on masterminds and how to be more intentional about what you do next in your business so that you can quickly take it to the next level.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [02:35] There is more to business than sale and marketing
- [04:27] How to decide when it's time to focus on something new
- [06:20] About Content to Clients Workshop
- [08:07] Signs you've maxed out on masterminds
- [09:42] Be mindful about your next big move in business
- [10:34] Knowing when it’s time to move on and not get stuck in your comfort zone
- [13:56] If you know what to do, but you’re just not executing
- [17:42] Identify when it’s time to move beyond coaching and start hiring support
- [20:19] About the Pot 'o' Gold Content Database
- Content Bootcamp
- Pot 'o' Gold Content Database
- Content to Clients Workshop
- Episode 3: The Bridge to Digital Marketing with Chris Davis
- Episode 6: Money Mapping and Setting Financial Goals with Megan Hale
- Episode: 17 Orgasmic Operations with Veronica Yanhs
- Episode 21: How To Build An Equity-Centered Business with Trudi Lebron
- Episode: 28 Hiring and Retaining Your Dream Team with Kimone Napier
Connect with Us:
- On Instagram
- Join our Service CEOs Facebook group!
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital