Begin as you mean to go on
Leveling Up Your Client Experience with Kronda Adair
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
In the coaching and consulting space there are so many people out there who are really great at marketing and then when you get inside their program, they really don't nurture or care about your success. So just by actually caring and actually listening to your clients you can greatly increase your customer lifetime value.
You work so hard to get clients, right? Most of the people who come to me and come into my programs are struggling with attracting their ideal customers. When you’re first starting out, learning to market your business effectively can be the biggest hurdle to get over.
Like most, I’m sure you got into business because you're good at what you do and didn’t anticipate needing to become a marketer and salesperson at the same time. Putting yourself out there and learning how to market your services isn’t easy so don't cannibalize all that hard work by having a bad client experience. In fact, quite the opposite is possible. Delivering a quality experience that’s rooted in empathy can have lasting, long-term benefits on your business.
In this episode, I share with you my thoughts on why having an amazing client experience is so important, plus I’ll give you some concrete examples of what this can look like in your business. I also share with you the steps I’ve taken over the last year to improve our client experience here at Karvel Digital and the impact it’s had on our marketing.
And hey, it wouldn’t be our show if I didn’t also sprinkle in a little automation for you. I’ve got some tips for making your on-boarding process feel more personal without adding extra burden on yourself or team to execute. Let’s get it going.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [02:22] Start thinking of your client experience as marketing
- [03:45] Why is having a stellar client experience important to your business success
- [04:42] The benefits of having a great client experience people remember
- [05:25] How to get better testimonials for your business
- [07:31] The negative effects of having a bad client experience
- [09:30] A recent example of an excellent client sales experience
- [11:25] Examples of ways we’ve improved our client experience with client feedback
- [12:39] Ways to implement automation to create personalized touch points
- [13:42] The importance of leading with empathy while crafting your client experience
- [14:53] Steps for improving your client experience - it begins with awareness
- [18:13] Using automation to be more personal
- [20:09] The halo effect of having a great client experience on your business
- [22:33] About Content Bootcamp
- Content Bootcamp | karveldigital.com/bootcamp
- Absolutely Delight Your Customers with Automation
- Personalizing Your Email Marketing with Active Campaign
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital