Begin as you mean to go on
Top Takeaways from Season 1 and 2 with Kronda Adair
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
What I want you to know is that you cannot have a real business until you get your knowledge out of your head. If all of your knowledge and all of your business processes are in your head, you're just building yourself a job.
This is the last episode of season two, so I thought it'd be cool to do a big wrap-up of the first two seasons.
If you're new to the podcast, if this happens to be your first episode, then you're in for a treat because I'm going to give you the Cliff Notes on all the other episodes. You’ll then have a guide to decide the order you want to binge the rest of the episodes in.
And the fun doesn’t stop there. Recently, I asked my audience for questions they would like me to answer on the podcast so I wrap things up with answers to some very thoughtful questions. Between those two things, you are sure to get value from this episode.
Before we jump in, I just want to say thank you to all of our listeners. As I record this episode, we've just broken 4,000 all time downloads! Thank you so much for listening, for sharing, and for helping spread the word about the show. I really appreciate you. Alright, let's dive in.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [03:37] Season One: Episode 1 - 6
- [09:43] Season One: Episode 7 - 11
- [14:44] Season Two: Episode 12 - 17
- [20:16] Season Two: Episode 18 - 23
- [26:29] Q & A: How can I get more experience and knowledge about writing processes?
- [29:08] Q & A: How do you evaluate new opportunities?
- [30:34] Q & A: How do you reset after a setback?
- [33:23] Q & A: How do you balance what your audience needs with what you need or want to talk or teach about?
- [37:51] About Content Bootcamp
- Content Bootcamp | karveldigital.com/bootcamp
- J. Richard Byrd | jrichardbyrd.com
- Episode 1: Finding Your Own Path to Success in Business
- Episode 2: The Single Most Important Ingredient
- Episode 3: The Bridge to Digital Marketing with Chris Davis
- Episode 4: Get Better Results by Asking Better Questions
- Episode 5: Leverage the Power of Content Assets
- Episode 6: Money Mapping and Setting Financial Goals with Megan Hale
- Episode 7: Going Beyond “I Want a Website for My Business”
- Episode 8: Make Six Figures Your New Minimum
- Episode 9: The Awkward Teen Phase of Growing Your Business
- Episode 10: Doing Business While Black
- Episode 11: $90K in 60 Days
- Episode 12: Using the Power of Focus to Grow Your Business
- Episode 13: Protect Your Peace by Setting Better Boundaries
- Episode 14: Choosing Your Tech Stack
- Episode 15: Building a Sustainable Wellness Business with Adrianna Locke
- Episode 16: The Power of Documentation
- Episode 17: Orgasmic Operations with Veronica Yanhs
- Episode 18: Leveling Up Your Client Experience
- Episode 19: Getting Published and Paid with Cindy Rodriguez Constable
- Episode 20: Alternatives to Hiring Full-Time Employees
- Episode 21: How To Build An Equity-Centered Business with Trudi Lebron
- Episode 22: Marketing Your Business Without Social Media
- Episode 23: Building Equity in Education with Dr. Leena Bakshi
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital