Begin as you mean to go on
Become a Content Hero with Kronda Adair
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
The whole point of content is to showcase your unique point of view. It’s to showcase you, your values, and your business.
Welcome back to Begin As You Mean To Go On! It is season 3 y’all and we’ve got some good stuff planned for you this season.
In this first episode, we're taking it back to basics. I wanted to start by going back to my content roots and talk to you about how you’re managing your content, generating ideas, and aligning your content back to your offers. As a content marketer and content marketing coach, this is what I teach people week in and week out and I know that a lot of you out there are struggling with this.
Most people fall into one of two categories when it comes to content creation. You either feel overwhelmed by the amount of content you have or struggle with coming up with ideas for your content in the first place. Here's what I promise you, I'm going to tell you how to overcome these two common problems, plus I’ve got a little tool I developed that will help you achieve success with your content. It’s called the Pot ‘o’ Gold Content Marketing Database and I tell you all about it in this episode.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [02:12] The paradox of too much content or not enough content
- [03:39] Committing to a schedule and getting ahead with your content creations
- [05:49] A tool for overcoming your most common problems with content creation
- [07:48] My approach to organizing your content with the Pot ‘o’ Gold content database
- [09:31] Save time with a searchable content database
- [11:03] Getting off the social media hamster wheel with a content system
- [12:42] Generating content ideas with my 10 x 10 framework
- [14:00] The importance of aligning your content with your offers
- [15:31] Strategies for generating ideas when you’re feeling stuck
- [18:10] The value of creating your own bank of content
- [19:14] Why Airtable is a great solution for your content database
- [20:21] You have a lot more content in you than you probably know
- [20:47] A final tip for creation great content that will resonate with your clients
- [22:55] About the Content Heros Workshop
- [25:26] About Content Bootcamp
- Pot ‘o’ Gold | karveldigital.com/potogold
- Content Bootcamp | karveldigital.com/bootcamp
- Episode: 13 Protect Your Peace by Setting Better Boundaries
Connect with Us:
- On Instagram | @karveldigital
- Join our Service CEOs Facebook group!
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital