Begin as you mean to go on
Avoid Common Business 'Gotchas' with Kronda Adair
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
You have to understand the value that you're bringing to people. And it doesn't have to be monetary value. There's more than just ROI that matters to people. People buy for all sorts of reasons. So understanding what are people really getting out of, what kind of transformation are they getting from your product or service. And if you don't know, then start asking people.
Welcome back to Begin As You Mean To Go On. I am coming off of my self-imposed break to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the podcast. I wanted to come back and celebrate with you and also debut a new feature of the podcast that's going to make it even easier to take action on all of the advice that I've been offering you over the past year.
Today we're talking about 'gotchas.' This topic is inspired by many conversations and things that I've seen both in discussions with clients and with prospects on the internet over the past couple of weeks. I wanted to have an episode where I talk about things people do that they don't really think much about but come back to bite you in your business.
I hope this episode will help you not to make the same business mistakes.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [03:12] Reasons why you shouldn’t use your Google or Facebook login for software tools
- [04:53] Avoid building your website on a shaky foundation
- [06:38] How NOT to ask for technical advice
- [07:43] The importance of owning your digital assets
- [09:35] How to make better software decisions
- [12:07] Stop using 'password' as your password and do this instead
- [13:41] About trusting your gut and intuition
- [15:41] How to fire your worst employee
- [17:21] The progress killer that will hold you back for years
- [17:41] The one thing you need to finally raise your prices
- [19:45] The dangers of ignoring the basics
- [22:33] Get the Cliff Notes Action Guides for every episode!
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital