Begin as you mean to go on
TIME SAVING TECHNOLOGY TIPS FOR YOUR SERVICE BUSINESS
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
The business owner told me a couple of weeks after we launched that the phone virtually stopped ringing, which in this case was a good thing because it meant people were booking online. People are getting their questions answered online and that was saving the team a ton of time.
In this episode, we're going to talk about time-saving technology. This is going to be a really important and useful episode. It is a very compressed version of a talk that I did at a WordCamp conference many years ago called "Turn Your Website into a Time Machine."
I can pretty much guarantee you that even if you're not technical at all, I'm quite certain that within this episode, you're going to find at least one tip that you can implement today to start saving yourself time in your business.
As a service-based business owner, time is of the essence. If you deliver services and make money by delivering one-on-one client services, or teaching courses live, then you're going to have to find ways to save time. Once you have a solid tech foundation, as I talked about in bonus episode 1, you can start using technology to save yourself a ton of time.
When you're evaluating software, think of it in the same terms that you would think about hiring a person. Can it do the job well? Are you committed to 'training' the software to do what you need it to do to get a return on your investment? Those are all things we discuss in this episode.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [02:47] How to use technology to save you time
- [03:52] Cultivating the right mindset to ensure success
- [04:57] Take action on what you learn
- [05:18] Tracking your time to find spots to save time
- [06:29] The two core areas where you should be spending 80% of your time
- [06:45] Overcome the rough days by staying focused on your "why"
- [07:11] A strategy for theming your days
- [08:01] The ROI of getting organized
- [08:24] Document your processes
- [08:57] Your website is a tool for your business
- [10:08] Let content go to work for you as an asset
- [10:57] All my favorite tech tools
- [14:24] The value of automating repetitive tasks
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital