Begin as you mean to go on
Kronda, fix my marketing! (coaching call)
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
Sometimes I just need somebody outside of myself to ask if I'm doing the things that I'm telling my clients to do all the time.
Listen in as I talk with Mia Francis Poulin, owner and copywriter in chief at The Copy Haus. Today we’ll go through a mini version of the process I offer my clients in the Marketing Intensive. We’ll walk through her marketing system from traffic all the way to follow-up and plug some holes in Mia’s system.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [01:36] Introducing Mia Francis Poulin
- [03:38] Mia’s why
- [06:15] Why we struggle with doing for ourselves what we already do with our clients
- [07:02] How is traffic?
- [09:12] How are you capturing leads?
- [13:54] What’s the biggest hurdle?
- [17:34] Relationships = interactions/time
- [20:30] How do people pay you?
- [23:34] How do people get what they paid for?
- [25:25] Follow-up
- [34:59] Connect with Mia
Connect with Us:
- On Instagram
- Join our Service CEOs Facebook group!
- Connect with Mia Francis Poulin
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital