Begin as you mean to go on
5 Ways to Go Deeper with Your Marketing with Kronda Adair
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
A hundred percent of the people who opt-in for something or who buy something, see the thank you page. That is a really beautiful time to put a super relevant offer in front of them. It's not that hard to do, but people just don't do it.
Marketing it’s just about creating more and more content. You also need to have a strategy, and in this final episode of season 3, I’m sharing with you five ways to go deeper with your marketing to help you achieve better results.
Ultimately, I don't want you to get stuck just thinking, “Oh, I've just got to be on this hamster wheel, and I've just got to churn out content forever and ever.” No, I want you to get more results from what you're already doing that’s working.
In this episode, I take you beyond content creation and take you deeper into a successful marketing strategy. You’ll hear my thoughts on developing a nurture sequence, why understanding your customer journey is a vital piece of your marketing, when and where to leverage testimonials, and much more. I also share a bonus strategy at the very end you won’t want to miss.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [02:37] Why you should update your email nurture sequence every six months
- [04:00] Increase your relevance by segmenting your audience
- [07:40] The reason why you're not getting clients that can pay high-ticket, premium rates
- [09:28] Spend twice as much time promoting your content as you do creating it
- [11:25] Make collecting and leveraging testimonials in your marketing priority
- [12:50] Bonus! How to get in front of people who are likely to need your services
- [15:19] About Content Bootcamp
- [16:07] Recap of five ways to go deeper with your marketing
- [18:49] How to become a guest on the podcast
Connect with Us:
- On Instagram
- Join our Service CEOs Facebook group!
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital