Begin as you mean to go on
What do you want it to look like?
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
We need to become more intentional and focused on the things that really matter for us, and it's okay if we slow down our pace in order to get clarity around what that is. - Emmy Wu
In this episode, I’ll be talking with Emmy Wu. Emmy is a storyteller and brand strategist who uses her experience in the film industry to help creatives stand out in the online market. In this episode we’ll have a great chat about how and when to hire technology versus hiring people when trying to scale and streamline your business.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [02:31] Introducing Emmy Wu
- [07:36] Some warning signs that you’re on the wrong path
- [10:18] Is automation impersonal?
- [12:13] Why do people think automation is robotic?
- [13:41] Emmy’s process of building automation
- [16:30] Don’t build everything at once
- [18:01] Selling products in your sleep
- [21:17] Emmy’s key automations
- [23:28] Hiring technology versus hiring people
- [25:37] How I connected with Emmy
- [31:37] Defining what’s important to you
Connect with Us:
- On Instagram
- Join our Service CEOs Facebook group!
- Connect with Emmy Wu
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital