Begin as you mean to go on
Understanding Your Customer Journey
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
In order for someone to buy from you, they have to have certain beliefs that make them eligible to buy your product and succeed with the solution.
A lot of us tend to think of our marketing as intrusive, or bugging people. Really, staying in front of your audience and reminding them of the solution you have to their problem is a service in itself. In this episode we’ll talk about the “Significant 6,” or the 6 systems every business needs in order to do marketing and sales effectively. We’ll also look at why some people aren’t ready to buy yet and what you can do to help them.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [02:48] The Significant 6
- [03:10] 1. Traffic, to get your stuff in front of people
- [03:34] 2. Capture contact information
- [04:19] 3. Presenting your offer with a Thank You page
- [05:51] 4. Close the deal
- [06:14] 5. Deliver your service or product
- [06:31] 6. Follow up
- [07:08] Two big parts of funnel building
- [07:47] Belief mapping
- [09:58] The customer journey doesn’t stop at the sale
- [11:27] Automating the customer journey
- [14:16] WWKD: This song is about you
Connect with Us:
- On Instagram
- Join our Service CEOs Facebook group!
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital