Begin as you mean to go on
Stop Trying To Scale Before You’re Ready
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
You need consistent revenue because it's going to cost you money. In order to scale, you're probably going to have to make an investment that's uncomfortable.
What are the things you need to have in place before you are ready to scale? I get requests all the time from people who are nowhere near ready to scale their business. In this episode I’m going to outline the top 5 essentials to get in order before you even think the word “scale.”
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [01:46] 1. You need a proven offer
- [03:02] 2. Your messaging needs to be dialed in
- [04:01] 3. You need consistent revenue
- [04:48] 4. You need data, and it needs to be visible
- [06:45] 5. You need a systemized back-end delivery process
- [07:59] Summary
- [10:02] WWKD: Reaching more people with small offers
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital