Begin as you mean to go on
Money Mapping and Setting Financial Goals with Megan Hale
Profit first business strategist and money mentor
“I would so much rather be radically clear on what it is that I truly need than to be building my business on a hope and a prayer that what I'm trying to create is enough. Our dreams deserve clarity, we deserve clarity and our businesses also deserve that clarity. That's really what the Money Map provides.”
Megan Hale is a Profit First Business Strategist and Money Mentor for equity-driven entrepreneurs ready to step into #feelgoodmoney and start setting financial goals for sustainable business growth.
As a former psychotherapist with a soulful perspective, she brings a rich business acumen that expertly blends both practical and intuitive strategy with the “how-to” of money to help you consciously create a business that intentionally funds your dreams.
Getting Megan’s help setting financial goals was one of the best decisions I ever made and a foundation move I can’t recommend enough for all entrepreneurs.
This episode focuses on Megan’s popular Money Map program, that many have described as “a system of dope ass spreadsheets.” She’s helped hundreds of entrepreneurs step into money mastery in a feel good way and we’re excited to have her on the podcast.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [01:36] What is “feel good money”?
- [02:11] The power of implementing Profit First for sustainable business growth.
- [04:56] How setting financial goals from a place of intention will help you fund your dreams.
- [06:16] The importance of creating alignment in your business with your financial goals.
- [08:19] Megan shares her experience with money and her own healing journey.
- [10:30] What is Money Mapping?
- [16:23] Why Megan feel’s you don’t need to do the healing work first, before you can step into more money.
- [20:10] Where to start setting financial goals.
- [21:50] Feel Good Money mini-course.
- [22:34] Money can be liberating AF.
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital