Begin as you mean to go on
Using the Power of Focus to Grow Your Business with Kronda Adair
CEO, karvel digital
It's the things that you do every day, every week that are going to get you to success. It's not the flash in the pan strategy. It's not spending a thousand dollars one time on Facebook ads. You might get some success from those things, but it is really the small things that you consistently do over time.
Welcome to Season 2! In this episode, I share with you my word of the year for 2021, FOCUS.
I've been hearing a lot of very successful entrepreneurs talk about focus and how it’s a core element to what you need to actually succeed. As I push on towards one of my goals of building a million dollar business, I thought it would be helpful for you to explore with me the areas where I plan to renew or create more focus in my business.
If you're aspiring to grow your business this year, focus might be just the thing you need to make that happen. Imagine how different your business could look at the end of the year if you were to start narrowing your focus now and taking daily action toward achieving your goals.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [02:12] Reflections on my word of the year from 2020
- [03:40] My word of the year for 2021 is focus
- [04:44] Exploring new focus in our marketing and our our new podcast intro
- [07:04] How the automation can bring relief to business owners
- [08:15] Learning to avoid shiny object syndrome
- [09:57] Keeping the focus on making Bootcamp and our full client experience better
- [10:58] The importance of keeping consistent in your messaging
- [11:52] Building focus for our team on getting our systems dialed in
- [13:06] The goal is a million dollar business but the focus is on outcomes
- [15:03] On the personal side, the focus is on finances, self-care, and habits
- [20:30] About Content Bootcamp
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital