Begin as you mean to go on
Orgasmic Operations with Veronica Yanhs
CEO, KARVEL DIGITAL
Operations is so much about pleasure because we're not AI robots operating our business. We're humans who are complex, emotional, multifaceted beings. Operations should be humanized. That's why people are the first pillar of my orgasmic operations framework.
On this episode, we have a very special guest, Veronica Yanhs, the CEO and Founder of Business Laid Bare. Veronica is an operations specialist and helps CEOs reach true freedom in their business with orgasmic operations.
In addition to the wealth of knowledge and experience she brings from her studies at Stanford University and experience consulting with major global brands like Nike and Apple, Veronica is openly kinky and she weaves kink all through her business.
She is a fabulous case study in “letting your freak flag fly.” If you're a business owner struggling to incorporate your whole self into your brand, Veronica is a great person to learn from.
In this episode, Veronica shares her thoughts on why a virtual assistant might not be your best first hire and offers advice on when it’s better to hire experts instead of VAs. She also breaks down the systems you should prioritize when you’re first starting out and shares ways you can “Vacation-proof” your business.
There are so many gems in this episode. I’m excited to bring you this conversation today with a fellow systems nerd. Enjoy.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [03:51] Weaving your whole self into your business
- [10:17] Helping clients build a business that is orgasmic through operations
- [15:19] Why hiring a VA might not be the best first move for your business
- [20:09] Why do business owners resist systems
- [23:59] Documentation is a love letter to your future self
- [24:40] Prioritize your moneymaker and delivery systems
- [25:10] A case for making your client onboarding a smooth process
- [31:18] Operations, the middle child of business
- [33:41] Exploring the need for disaster prep and how to get started
- [35:20] Vacation-proofing your business
- [41:01] WWKD - “What would Kronda do?”
- [42:08] Leverage a retrospective process to check-in with team members
- [43:14] Start your systems journey by considering what success looks like
- [46:20] About Mini Bootcamp
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital