Begin as you mean to go on
Make Six Figures Your New Minimum with Kronda Adair
You have to get around people who are doing the things that you want to be doing so that you can normalize that. And then you will just naturally raise to the level of your environment.
Everyone has a different idea of what “normal” is, but we can all use normalization to our benefit.
In this episode, I go in deep into what normalization is all about and how you can avoid its negative effects, while taking advantage of its positive benefits. I share with you my hack for leveraging normalization and how you can apply it in your business to help you scale and grow.
Normalization can help change your perspective and transform a simple dream into business success that is second nature. I didn't hear about this concept in the context of business until I started learning from people who were already very successful. I don't want you to have to wait until you can get into some expensive mastermind to get this information. It’s really important and I’m excited to dive into it with you on today’s episode.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [01:42] Why it’s important to talk about normalization in business
- [02:28] My first personal experience with understanding this concept
- [03:32] Examples of what we normalize in society and its impact
- [06:10] Six Figures - Things we've normalized in business that aren't useful
- [07:49] Reasons for kicking “DIY” to the curb
- [09:39] Why you should stop crowdsourcing your technology
- [10:47] Breaking away from “the struggle” as a business owner
- [12:25] Analyze and change your location to get to your next level
- [12:25] The power of normalizing your environment and working with the right people
- [17:21] How to find engaging conversations in the Service CEOs Facebook Group
- [17:46] Why you should apply to the 12 Week Content Bootcamp Coaching Program
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital