Begin as you mean to go on
The Bridge to Digital Marketing with Chris Davis
CEO, automation bridge
Find a mentor before you find a product. Find a mentor before you find technology, Find a mentor before you find software, because you’re going to need someone’s steps to follow until you can create your own path.
Chris L. Davis. founder of Automation Bridge, helps business owners learn to navigate the sometimes daunting world of digital marketing.
Chris has worked with marketing technology startups like LeadPages (raised $37 million in funding) and ActiveCampaign (raised $120 million in funding) to understand what automation implemented correctly looks like in ANY business.
Chris now harnesses his passion toward helping others. His love for people combined with his talent in engineering makes his position unique. Automation Bridge exists to help build the next generation of Automation Service Providers.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- The twists and turns of Chis’s career path and how he found his WHY and purpose.
- The biggest most common digital marketing mistakes Chris and I see and how to avoid them.
- The one thing to focus on that will ALWAYS bring you profits
- The full-proof test to know if your marketing is working.
- What you should do before creating a product to minimize mistakes.
Connect with Guest Name:
- On Instagram | @automationbridge
- LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/company/automation-bridge
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us an honest review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital