Begin as you mean to go on
How to Create an Effective Customer Journey with Kronda Adair
CEO, karvel digital
If you have an offer where you're having sales calls, starting out by having them tell you why they need you, is a really good thing to do.
In this bonus episode, we talk about defining the customer journey. I hope it serves as a reminder that you don't always have to be creating something new. If you've made something valuable, keep sharing it.
Now, if you're curious, what goes on inside my Content Bootcamp, you're going to love this episode. I'm sharing part of one of our weekly coaching calls from earlier this month, where we talk about the value of intentionally crafting your customer journey and how it can guide your marketing content creation efforts.
Each week we start by sharing wins and then dig into the topic for the week. After that I answer any and all questions before I send everyone off to keep taking action. Enjoyed this sneak peak into Content Bootcamp.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [01:53] Celebrating wins as an intentional mindset practice
- [02:45] The importance of always giving people something to do in your social media posts
- [04:08] An introduction to discovering your customer journey
- [06:16] The emotion, education, and urgency factors that impact your customer journey
- [07:33] Two questions you must answer, what is the entry point and what is their before state?
- [09:17] How to get clarity around what your clients need to know, understand, and believe in order to take the next step in your sales process
- [10:58] Give your prospects the mindset shifts they need in order to work with you
- [12:45] The value of articulating the transformation from the before state to the after state in your customer journey
- [14:20] Crafting effective calls to action
- [16:01] About Content Bootcamp
- Content Bootcamp | https://karveldigital.com/bootcamp
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin as you Mean to Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital