Begin as you mean to go on
Leverage the Power of Content Assets with Kronda Adair
ceo, karvel digital
When you have a content asset, you’re able to leverage that asset in many different ways and forms. You can leverage it as advertising. You can leverage it in your blog to improve your SEO. You can leverage it on social media to build awareness and build your audience. There are so many ways that you can deploy this content and then measure the success of your content.
In this episode, we talk about leveraging content as an asset to attract ideal clients. We delve into content creation and bust some myths along the way. Here’s the thing, it can be hard to decide what content to create and where to post it. When you have a clear strategy for creating content assets, you can leverage those assets in many different ways.
If you find yourself stuck writing mindless content just for the sake of it and feeling dissatisfied with the clients you’re attracting, this episode is for you. You’ll learn how to create content that shows your audience that you understand their problems and have the solution they need.
Once you have the right strategy defined, get the right tools in place, and get your systems dialed in, you’ll start seeing your content assets deliver results like we have seen here at Karvel Digital.
What You'll Learn in This Episode
- [01:28] Content aware experts vs. content unaware experts.
- [02:27] An example of what good content can do for you.
- [03:15] What content has done for me lately.
- [05:25] Three content mistakes I see entrepreneurs make.
- [07:08] The benefits of being a “Content Aware Expert”.
- [12:21] Three things you need for your content assets to be effective.
- [15:58] Learn about the “10-by-10” process for coming up with content ideas.
- [17:29] Why you should separate idea generation from content creation.
- [18:15] How to organize your content with our “Pot o’ Gold” template in Airtable.
- [19:36] The best places to deploy your content assets - websites, social media, etc.
Subscribe & Review the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' Podcast
Thanks for tuning in to this week’s episode of the 'Begin As You Mean To Go On' podcast!
If our weekly episodes have helped you on your journey to build a successful business, please head over to Apple Podcasts and SUBSCRIBE to the show. We'd also love it if you would leave us a 5-star rating and review.
Your reviews and feedback will not only help us continue to deliver great, helpful content, but it will also help us reach even more mission-driven entrepreneurs just like you!
Let's Work Together
Let's make six figures your new minimum.
There’s a lot of hard work between where you are now and where you want to be. I want to give you the map that will take you around the potholes and speed up your results.
Stay Connected On Instagram
- Follow Karvel Digital and the Podcast | @KarvelDigital